Contact us at World Travel Blog
You can, of course, comment on any article on the World Travel Blog website, but do feel free to contact us with any questions or general comments you have too. We’re always glad to hear from visitors, so if you’ve anything to say, or there’s anything you’d like to know, drop us a line at:
Advertising and Media Sales
If you’d like details about advertising on World Travel Blog, or you’d like to book a review, then please email us at:
Contribute your own articles and photographs
If you fancy yourself as a travel writer, photographer or both, we’d love to see your work. We can’t pay for submissions, but you will get a full credit and have your work showcased on the UK’s fastest growing travel site. If you want to submit an article, take a look at our style first and make sure your piece is no longer than a couple of thousand words. You might want to send a few paragraphs first to see if it’s something we can use rather than spend ages writing something in vain. Photos should be uploaded to Flickr in the first instance, and then you can email us a link to them. Send all contributions for consideration to:
Popularity: 1% [?]
- ale: I like the way you narrate your visit- pretty sassy, i might add. This topic is so fascinating to me. It gives...
- Annie Dew: Intriguing ! I would love to visit these islands, definately on my to do list in the near future.
- Tom Kristensen: I’ve been partying in Barcelona many times. Never on a stag though – but doesn’t...
- Shelley: The pink Skoda!!! lol x
- Al Thomosn: very interesting, wish I’d read this before travelling to Aldeburgh!! did notice the petrol station...